1. Start to boil the water in a small pot.
2. Blend the Yogiyo Hot & Fiery chilli sauce, garlic and onion in an electric blender, then add the mixture to the water.
3. Add the chicken, carrot, potato and spring onions then when the soup is boiling, turn down and simmer on a low heat for 1hr topping up with a little water a little if necessary.
4. On a high heat, let the water boil and keep stirring until the sauce thickens for about 5 mins.
5. Serve with in a bowl and eat with a separate bowl of rice.